NV5 is a provider of professional and technical engineering and consulting solutions to public and private sector clients in the infrastructure, energy, construction, program management and environmental markets. NV5 is an ENR Top 500 firm; we offer a full range of professional services in offices throughout the U.S.
NV5 is looking for an experienced A/E/C Marketing individual with a proven track record in all phases of the marketing proposal process and looking to lead a small team. Must have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Supporting all phases of the proposal process including response planning and development, content development and management, quality control and delivery.
- Managing Business Development efforts including networking events and tradeshows.
- Performing RFP/RFQ review, breakdown and response plan development.
- Coordinating and compiling all response elements with the proposal team.
- Participating in proposal preparation and progress meetings.
- Creating and updating project briefs, personnel resumes, graphics and non-technical supporting narrative.
- Proofreading and editing all proposal text including technical narratives for grammar, spelling, comprehension, consistency and internal style standards.
- Communicating and interacting with management, technical personnel and sub-consultant team members.
- Maintaining and meeting proposal development schedules and deadlines.
- Printing, packaging and delivery of final response.
- Conducting research and information retrieval from a variety of sources.
- Performing other related duties to support special projects and business development activities as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years direct experience with A/E industry proposal development required.
- The successful candidate must possess above average writing abilities with a required command of English grammar, composition, spelling, proofreading skills and creativity.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Must have excellent organizational, file management and time management skills to effectively meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be able work flexible hours as needed or required by proposal deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have proposal development experience across several client markets within the industry. (education, healthcare, government, industrial, commercial)
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals both technical and non-technical; must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and respond to inquiries.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office and InDesign required. Other preferred software programs include: Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Deltek Vision.