About the Position:
Environmental Science Associates is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to support our Southern California Regional offices in Camarillo, Irvine, Los Angeles, Pasadena, San Diego, and Santa Monica. This individual will work both independently and collaboratively with colleagues and senior management on marketing and business development projects. Primary responsibilities will be on the development and production of competitive proposals and Statement of Qualifications, and assisting with strategic initiatives that will be critical to the growth of our organization.
As a member of the SoCal Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator will participate in the following activities:
- Coordinate and lead proposal and SOQ development and production
- Coordinate multidisciplinary, multi-firm teams on large-scale, high-profile pursuits
- Assist with interview presentation preparation
- Develop marketing collateral (brochures, awards, etc.) for key markets, clients, or prospects and other external/internal promotional events for the company
- Work with technical teams to advance key marketing initiatives/capture campaigns
- Assist with developing non-technical, persuasive/creative written content
- Maintain proposal and marketing content, including resumes, project descriptions, and other supporting materials
- Coordinate conference planning attendance and supporting materials
- Research industry information in support of key marketing initiatives
- Maintain Deltek Vision database
Qualified candidates should be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and handle multiple concurrent tasks with competing deadlines, have excellent organizational, critical thinking, and oral/written communication skills. Ability to self-start and work independently is essential. Proposal coordination tasks are frequently high-profile, large-scale efforts involving multiple players and teaming partners. Flexibility, creativity, problem solving, attention to detail, and a desire to learn are essential. Candidates may need to travel between local offices on occasion. A Bachelor’s degree required. Minimum of 3-5 years of experience working in a business environment strongly desired, experience in the A/E/C industry and/or with federal proposals a plus. Must be proficient with MS Word and Excel; some skill in InDesign and Deltek Vision a plus.
About the Company:
Celebrating our 50th anniversary in 2019, Environmental Science Associates (ESA) is an environmental science, planning, and design consulting firm committed to the principles of sound science, technical excellence, integrity, and the promotion of outstanding decision making and sustainability. As a 100% employee-owned company with offices located in California, Washington, Oregon, and Florida, continuing to meet the needs of our clients as well as the strategic aspirations of our employee-owners requires that we add the very best professional talent throughout our practices and offices.
Specializing in project planning, environmental analysis and assessment, natural and cultural resources management, environmental restoration and design, and regulatory compliance, ESA’s scientists, historians, planners, designers, and technical specialists provide critical thinking and in-depth analyses to guide successful policy development, project planning, and the creation of enduring multi-objective solutions.
Joining ESA means becoming part of a close-knit team of environmental professionals for whom every day involves growing your career, learning, creativity, fun, and the satisfaction of knowing that you’ve contributed to outstanding iconic projects, improved environmental stewardship, and advanced a more sustainable and resilient future for our communities and wild places.
Aside from competitive compensation, our benefits program reflects our commitment to our employee-owners:
- Annual bonus pool
- Tuition reimbursement
- Ride sharing/commuter assistance
- Employee referral bonus
To Your Health (and Family):
- Medical, dental & vision insurance – Paid at 70% for you AND your family
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
Life in Balance:
- Paid vacation
- Sick leave
- Paid holidays
Peace of Mind:
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
For Your Future Self:
- ESAcademy training and professional development program
- 401 (K) Salary Deferral Plan with company match
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) – ESA is 100% owned by its employees!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please visit the ESA Careers page at www.esassoc.com or follow the link below:
At ESA, we value diversity and inclusion. Collaborating with colleagues from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives leads to better solutions and opportunities for everyone. We celebrate the differences—age, color, physical ability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, language, national origin, race, religion, veteran status, and other characteristics—that make each of us unique. ESA’s culture is built on mutual respect, recognizing that the collective sum of our individual differences and life experiences fosters our continued success and achievement, for our employee-owners and our clients.
ESA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. (EOE M/V/F/D)
Note: All applications received (if complete) will be carefully reviewed by an employee of ESA for fit and experience. ESA does not utilize software or algorithms to prescreen resumes.