Upcoming Event Dates
- April 4 – Caltrans SB1 Update
- May 16 – Joint meeting with SAME
- June 6 – City Panel
July 11 – LA Metro Twenty-eight by ’28
- September 19 – Cyber Security – Keeping Yourself Protected
- October – Measure “W” Stormwater Tax Projects Update
- November – K-14 School Panel
- December – Holiday Party
BDA/OC programs provide value-added “where’s the work” luncheon events, networking opportunities, technical training seminars and community outreach events that coincide with our theme, “Building Business Relationships.” We strive to provide topics that inform, engage, inspire and connect AEC and building industry professionals. Meeting information may be found on the adjacent calendar and through our monthly e-mail notifications.
Note: Online access to Speaker Presentation downloads available on this site for all BDA/OC Members. Interested in joining? Click Here.
For individual event details and registration, click here or on an event to the left.
- Luncheon Times: 11:30 AM Registration, 12 Noon Luncheon Seating, 1:15 PM Adjourn
- Location: We typically meet at Tustin Ranch Golf Club, 12442 Tustin Ranch Rd., Tustin, CA 92782. Please note that locations are subject to change, please check the monthly event notice to confirm times and locations.
- Payment: $60 Members, $80 Guests (additional $10 for late registrations and walk-ins). Special programs may have a different fee structure.
- Payment is requested in advance or at the door for admittance to apply. No refunds 48hrs in advance of meeting date. Reservations not honored will be billed for the full fee.
- Regular Times: 8:30 AM Registration, 9:00 AM Seating, and 12:00 PM Adjourn
- Payment: Price varies based on content, format and location.
- Location: Varies, please refer to email notification for details.
MIX & MINGLE NETWORKING EVENTS
- Regular Times: 5:30 PM Registration, 6 PM Mixer, and 8 PM Adjourn
- Locations: Rotate around central OC. Please refer to Mixer meeting notification for location and details.