Circlepoint – Orange, CA Office
Are you interested in creating a better future for communities? Are you passionate about digital marketing and using new tools to engage audiences? Can you write compelling copy for a variety of channels? Do you love collaborating with a team to solve challenges and respond to client needs? If so, then you’ll love our team!
We are looking for a full-time Senior Associate in our Orange, CA office, who can grow with us professionally and bring marketing and analytical skills to our great team. We are passionate about the ever-changing landscape of communications and media and continually strive to challenge the status quo. We are looking for like-minded and motivated individuals to join our team.
This position leads the development and management of exciting marketing projects that engage audiences with unique strategies and unparalleled creative work. Our projects raise awareness about important issues and inspire people to adopt sustainable behaviors, such as reducing waste, conserving water, and riding transit. We have projects throughout California, so there is the opportunity to travel for work as well.
This position is perfect for someone with three to five years of experience with marketing, advertising, and/or social media campaigns who wants to take their work to the next level and make a difference in communities throughout California. We are seeking a dynamic individual with experience planning events, conducting media relations, and public outreach. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to develop engaging content across multiple channels.
What you’ll get to do in this position:
- Collaborate with project team to identify client needs and address them with strategic recommendations, marketing tactics, and creative work
- Manage client’s requests and assign work to staff to support project delivery
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the industry and client business needs
- Write compelling copy, including marketing plans, web and social media content, and ad copy
- Manage, optimizing, and evaluate campaigns across multiple channels
- Brief, motivate, and collaborate with team to stay on track and on budget to meet deadlines
- Lead proposal efforts, as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in communications, marketing, journalism or related field, preferably in A/E/C industry.
- Fluency in other languages a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Preference for candidates with experience working within or on behalf of a public agency
- Experience with budget management and developing scopes of work
- Experience leading multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Local candidates preferred
Please email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.
**Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a current driver’s license and access to personal transportation**
** Onsite work is required**
**Circlepoint is an equal opportunity employer**