CorVel Corporation, a national healthcare management company, is actively seeking a Marketing/Proposal Analyst to join our corporate office sales & marketing team.
Our ideal team member is a self-motivated individual looking to grow with the company. The Marketing/Proposal Analyst will be an integral part of the marketing department. Responsibilities include managing Requests for Proposals (RFPs) from start to finish which entails meeting proposal deadlines, establishing RFP priorities and target dates, information gathering, proposal writing, and collaborating with project managers. The Marketing/Proposal Analyst will also facilitate preparation of final presentation materials by creating power points, custom brochures and other various marketing materials. Other primary responsibilities of this role will include marketing projects various in nature that support sales including but not limited to client reference management, marketing collateral, direct mail campaigns, email marketing, etc.
- Deliver timely responses to RFPs
- Interact extensively with sales team
- Manage workflow of RFP, questionnaires and marketing projects
- Organize cross-functional teams to develop proposal strategy
- Establish and manage deadlines
- Develop marketing materials
- Assist in the coordination of finalist presentation materials
Related work experience:
- Strong writing skills and ability to communicate information clearly and concisely
- Clerical experience in an office setting
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills a must
- High proficiency in self-managing project details
- Ability to comprehend and organize complex materials according to requirements
- Ability to utilize experience and judgment to plan, accomplish goals and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent computer, communication, and writing skills required
Formal Education or equivalent:
- Bachelor’s degree (English, marketing or business administration a plus) from a four-year accredited college/university
- Proficiency with Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- InDesign and Photoshop skills a plus
- Working knowledge of databases or knowledge management systems
- Excellent time management skills
Team members work in both individual and group settings – self-starters and collaborators are encouraged to apply. We need a candidate with strong communication skills to be an integral part of our team who can deliver quality results while successfully managing business proposal workflows and other marketing projects.
Contact information: Hank Bank, firstname.lastname@example.org or 949-300-3266.