HR Green, Inc.
Corona or Irvine, CA
HR Green, Inc. (HR Green) is a professional services firm providing workable and sustainable solutions in the Transportation, Water, Energy, Governmental Services, and Land Development markets. With over 100 years of history and a strong focus on future growth, HR Green is looking for exceptional individuals ready to begin the next stage of their professional journey.
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for leading marketing efforts and growing our business in our regional markets. This position provides marketing and business development support, with a focus on strategic marketing, pursuit strategy and proposal development/content authoring.
The position will operate as part of the corporate marketing team and will also have responsibility for marketing support across the organization, as needed.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Supporting the development, production, and submittal of materials for proposals, statements of qualification, case studies, interviews and presentations recognizing the unified branding of the company. Writing proposal text and cover letters. Coordinates customization of staff resumes, project experience lists, project case studies, graphics and cover letters. Assists with preparation of interview / presentation materials which may include poster flipcharts, PowerPoint slides and/or multi-media productions.
- Working with Business Line Presidents, Practice Leaders Client Service Managers (CSMs), Strategic Account Managers, and Business Development Managers (BDMs) to identify annual marketing plan for the business unit and assisting in the execution of plans.
- Working directly with assigned project pursuit team including Project Managers, Business Development Managers (BDMs), Client Service Managers (CSMs), Strategic Account Managers and technical staff to gather information for the above and developing content tailored to individual Request for Proposals (RFP) requirements. Manages project pursuit process and schedule and coordinates timely receipt of assigned task materials from project pursuit team, including subconsultants.
- Facilitating Go/No Go discussions, pink and red team reviews, and presentation practices
- Maintaining and providing support for staff on marketing information systems, including the proposal log, business development calendar, action item lists, and the Vision CRM and Proposal database.
- Helping research markets, target agencies, clients, competition, trends, etc.
- Attending professional association meetings, as applicable
- Coordinating and setting up client engagement events, webinars, etc., as needed
- Participating in BDA, SMPS, or other marketing professional services chapter is a plus
- Being flexible to assist with billable activities, as needed, such as reports, grant applications, public engagement presentations, etc.
- BA/BS degree, ideally in Marketing/Communications (or similar), or equivalent work experience in a similar role.
- 5+ years of related professional experience that includes proposal development, preferably in an engineering, architecture, environmental services, or related environment.
- Must have demonstrated strong written and oral communications skills with a predisposition to proactive communications.
- Must be detail-oriented and set high standards for quality.
- Must possess strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook as well as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Experience using Deltek Vision a plus; database or content management experience helpful.
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Exemplary attention to detail, resourcefulness, creativity and problem solving skills
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
To apply: please email a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org