Reports To: Director of Marketing
Overall Responsibility: Works in collaboration with the Director of Marketing to support all marketing, & public relations efforts. Is responsible for the development and organization of collateral materials, assists with managing client information databases, and manages company social media content.
- Assists with managing all of TCA’s fundamental marketing needs including:
- Mailings/ E-blasts/Social Media
- Print Ads
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Industry Awards
- Website Content
- Presentational Materials/Collaterals
- Key Staff Resumes
- Assists with gathering and maintaining project data
- Supports management of client database to ensure TCA is reaching target audience.
- Helps develop and track TCA’s annual media & events calendar
- Assists with RFP’s, RFQ’s and SOQ’s.
- Assists with coordinating PR efforts including:
- Arranging phone and in-person interviews
- Supplying photography, current graphics and company information
- Drafting articles, press releases, promotions, new hires & company announcements
- Coordinates staff speaking engagements
- Tracks competitor PR success of clients and competitors
- Assists with TCA’s philanthropy efforts including but not limited to TCA’s annual charity golf tournament.
Position Requirements & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in A/E industry preferred
- Strong communication, written and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (In-Design, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficient in WordPress based websites is a plus
- Ability to be a team player, multi-task and work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations preferred
Salary & Benefits:
- Paid vacation, holidays
- Health insurance benefits
- Flex Schedule