Marketing Director – Irvine, CA
CivilSource, an NV5 company, is a civil engineering consulting firm engaged in multi-discipline projects. The majority of our clients are government agencies who we assist with the design and construction management of capital improvement projects including water and wastewater, streets and highways, parks and park facilities, and traffic and transportation.
NV5 is looking for an experienced individual with a proven track records in all phases of the marketing proposal process. Must have demonstrated experience in the following:
- Supporting all phases of the proposal process including response planning and development, content development and management, quality control and delivery.
- Performing RFP/RFQ review, breakdown and response plan development.
- Coordinating and compiling all response elements with the proposal team.
- Participating in proposal preparation and progress meetings.
- Creating and updating project briefs, personnel resumes, graphics and non-technical supporting narrative.
- Proofreading and editing all proposal text including technical narratives for grammar, spelling, comprehension, consistency and internal style standards.
- Communicating and interacting with management, technical personnel and sub-consultant team members.
- Maintaining and meeting proposal development schedules and deadlines.
- Printing, packaging and delivery of final response.
- Conducting research and information retrieval from a variety of sources.
- Performing other related duties to support special projects and business development activities as assigned.
- The successful candidate must possess above average writing abilities with a required command of English grammar, composition, spelling, proofreading skills and creativity.
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team. Must have excellent organizational, file management and time management skills to effectively meet multiple deadlines.
- Must be able work flexible hours as needed or required by proposal deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have proposal development experience across several client markets within the industry. (education, healthcare, government, industrial, commercial)
- Must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with a variety of individuals both technical and non-technical; must be able to follow verbal and written instructions and respond to inquiries.
- Advanced Proficiency with Microsoft Office and InDesign required. Other preferred software programs include: Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, Deltek Vision.
- Bachelor of Art in English, writing, communication or Marketing is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years direct experience with A/E industry proposal development required.
- Knowledge of Deltek vision is preferred.
- Ability to use Indesign is a requirement.
- Previous proposal writing experience applicable to the outlined duties.
Please Apply Here: https://careers-nv5.icims.com/jobs/1600/marketing-director/job
NV5 offers a complete and competitive benefit package:
- Medical Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Program Financial Consulting through Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
NV5 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. NV5 complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.