JZMK Partners is a dynamic and award winning international Architectural and Urban Planning firm that has a 55-year reputation based on the premise that design solutions should be creative, inspirational, and provide long term value. Using collaborative processes and new innovative modeling technologies; we develop timeless, environmentally sensitive and cost-effective solutions, fashioning us one of the most respected and sought-after Architectural and Urban Planning firms in the global marketplace today. The firm’s influence and geographic project experience spans globally from the United States to over fifteen countries worldwide.
With a fusion of inspired people and dynamic processes, JZMK Partners addresses client and community needs with planning and design solutions that are contextual, innovative, current and sustainable.
Our Core Values
- Mutual Respect
- Creative Energy
- Spirit of Partnership
- Do the Right Thing
- Community Service
Contribute to humanity by creating places people enjoy, find their inspiration and want to be.
Build Your Potential
We offer exciting opportunities to contribute to a firm dedicated to architectural design, planning and future technologies. We implement a “horizontal” team structure, and favor an open and collaborative work environment that nurtures professional growth and empowers our team. We feel strongly that employee opportunities and growth potential are great at JZMK Partners.
Evaluation of candidates for positions shall be based on in-office interviews, work presented, possible skill level test and professional references. To apply, provide an electronic cover letter and resume to email@example.com. A portfolio will be required during in-office interview. Electronic portfolios will not be accepted. JZMK will respond to candidates via email we believe match our available positions and requirements.
Marketing Assistant (full time)
- Assists with and implements marketing and public relations program for the firm.
- Coordinates materials for award competition submittals: including developing project statements, photography, graphics and entry submittal.
- Coordinates professional photography of model home complexes.
- Implements and manages social media, blogs, video marketing, and email marketing for the firm.
- Assists with website maintenance and design.
- Coordinates publication activities with magazines, newspapers, etc.
- Assists Director of Business Development in networking, promotional and marketing activities
- Coordinate with team to compile and prepare RFP and RFQs submittals.
- Coordinate and prepare, with assistance of others, all marketing collateral and project cut sheets.
- Exude a positive and collaborative attitude,
- Hold a Degree in Marketing, and/or related field,
- Be proficient in the use of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office programs, (test may be given prior to hire)
- Exhibit a strong verbal and written command of the English language,
- Have strong organizational skills, and
- Possess a valid Work Authorization.
- Great benefits that include medical, dental, vision and FSA,
- Paid holidays, personal sick and vacation time,
- JZMK professional development opportunities including; Architectural licensure support and reimbursement, career path and mentoring support, and continuing education (lunch & learn) opportunities,
- Monthly staff lunches and regular Happy Hours,
- JZMK is located in the energetic South Coast Metro District of Orange County that offers a dense mix of commercial, residential and retail developments. We are freeway adjacent and in close proximity to John Wayne Airport, the beach, sports, and cultural centers.