Construction Business Development Manager
KLorman Construction – Woodland Hills, CA
Klorman Construction is a full-service Design/Build Construction firm and a leading Structural Concrete Contractor. We are currently seeking an experienced, self-starter, goal oriented, successful sales and marketing professional to fill the role of Business Development Manager. As the Business Development Manager, you will bring in new construction opportunities by identifying and working with clients that will become long term business partners.
- Develop marketing strategies to enhance the company’s position in the community.
- Develop new accounts to secure construction opportunities and repeat business partners.
- Strategically research, network, and acquire long-term business partners, particularly as a subcontractor to all major general contractors and owners.
- Participate in industry and community organizations that enhances the company.
- Research and document project leads and track opportunities.
- Business and community relationships in Southern California.
- 5-10 years of marketing, business development and sales experience in a construction related industry is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business, construction, engineering or related field
- Proven track record developing business opportunities and long-term client relationships
- Experience with concrete construction market is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office products; Dodge Reports and Salesforce a plus
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.