Construction Business Development Assistant
Klorman Construction – Woodland Hills, CA
Klorman Construction is a full-service Design/Build Construction firm and a leading Structural Concrete Contractor. We are currently seeking an experienced, self-starter, goal oriented, marketing professional to fill the role of Business Development Assistant. As the Business Development Assistant, you will work closely with the Business Development team to research and document project leads, track opportunities, and prepare all marketing materials.
- Maintain marketing files, sales reminder system, project lead and client database
- Preparation of statements of qualification, proposals, general correspondence
- Prepare/maintain/distribute marketing materials (brochures, project profiles and photos, etc.)
- Produce/manage internal Business Development reports and marketing campaigns
- Review and track lead resources (e.g. Dodge, Bidclerk, etc.)
- Attend assigned Pre-Bid meetings and industry conferences
3 years marketing experience in a construction office or related A/E/C industries. Good written, verbal and graphic communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel, Adobe PhotoShop, and In-Design; Dodge Reports and Salesforce a plus.
Send your resume to email@example.com