Upcoming Event Dates
- April 21, 2017: InDesign Workshop for A/E/C Professional: Level 2
- May 11, 2017: Orange County Transportation Authority Update
BDA/OC programs provide value-added “where’s the work” luncheon events, networking opportunities, technical training seminars and community outreach events that coincide with our theme, “Building Business Relationships.” We strive to provide topics that inform, engage, inspire and connect AEC and building industry professionals. Meeting information may be found on the adjacent calendar and through our monthly e-mail notifications.
Note: Online access to Speaker Presentation downloads available on this site for all BDA/OC Members. Interested in joining? Click Here.
For individual event details and registration, click here or on an event to the left.
- Luncheon Times: 11:30 AM Registration, 12 Noon Luncheon Seating, 1:15 PM Adjourn
- Location: We typically meet at the Avenue of the Arts Hotel, 3350 Avenue of the Arts, Costa Mesa, CA 92626. Please note that locations are subject to change, please check the monthly event notice to confirm times and locations.
- Payment: $55 Members, $70 Guests (additional $10 for walk-ins). Special programs may have a different fee structure.
- Payment is requested in advance or at the door for admittance to apply. No refunds 48hrs in advance of meeting date. Reservations not honored will be billed for the full fee.
- Regular Times: 8:30 AM Registration, 9:00 AM Seating, and 12:00 PM Adjourn
- Payment: Price varies based on content, format and location.
- Location: Varies, please refer to email notification for details.
MIX & MINGLE NETWORKING EVENTS
- Regular Times: 5:30 PM Registration, 6 PM Mixer, and 8 PM Adjourn
- Locations: Rotate around central OC. Please refer to Mixer meeting notification for location and details.