The TranSystems Santa Ana office is currently searching for a Business Development/ Proposal Coordinator to assist us in promoting a culture of quality, innovation and safety in performing our services. The Business Development/Proposal Coordinator is responsible for directly supporting several Client Managers in the sales and business development process for TranSystems.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, English, communications, or related field
- Minimum of two years of experience in proposal development and writing within the AEP industry.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with a focus on attention to details.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Applicant must thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment.
- Graphic design is a plus.
*All qualified candidates will be required to provide work samples*
General Duties & Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lead the production of business development/marketing support material such as qualification packages, proposals, presentations and leave behind material.
- Initiates go/no-go discussions, analyzes RFQ/RFP, develops and maintains proposal outlines and schedules, coordinate efforts of internal and external team, conducts kick-off meetings, leads strategy sessions and win theme development.
- Writes non-technical sections and heavily edits technical sections for clarity and enhancement of win themes.
- Conducts all formatting and editing to ensure accuracy, persuasiveness and compliance of final documents.
- Develops graphics and layout consistent with Company’s brand to further deliver our win themes.
- Guides and coaches pursuit team through shortlist and interview preparation.
- Take leadership role in developing pre-sell material / leave behinds for client meetings and shortlist presentations.
- Major Company Pursuits: Performs as the proposal coordinator in the development of key strategic pursuits. Responsible for documenting and assistance with Capture Management Plans. Assistance with research, strategy and development of win themes. Document red team review meeting discussions.
- Assist Client Managers with Sales and Forecast Management activities.
- Assist in the development and lead, as needed, the implementation of business development, sales and marketing strategies within the Region and in support of national initiatives ranging from collateral material, tradeshow support, photography, advertising, and other programs.
- Assist Client Managers with research of target clients and development of strategy on client-focused marketing activities.
- Work independently to maintain and update information in our Marketing Information System (Deltek’s Vision) to include opportunity data, project information, resumes, account strategy/plan, etc.
- Regularly contribute ideas on how to improve the firm’s marketing and business development process and initiatives.
To be considered for this position please submit an application by visiting jobs.transystems.com